*Based on average AA battery prices and 100 uses.
AA USB-C Rechargeable Batteries
• Designed to outperform alkaline batteries
• Fast charging with a USB-C port on each battery
• Easy to use included charging cable can charge 4 batteries at once
• Each Paleblue battery can prevent up to 1,000 single use batteries from being thrown away
- 4 Paleblue AA Batteries
- 1 Charging Cable
- 8 Paleblue AA Batteries
- 2 Charging Cables
- 12 Paleblue AA Batteries
- 3 Charging Cables
All packaging is curb recyclable. Storage cases are included for all batteries.
Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Power: 2550 mWh
Capacity: 1700 mAh
Charge Time: 90 Minutes (depending on charger specifications)
Cycle Rating: 1000+ Cycles
Charging Cable: 1 USB-A to 4 USB-C
Charge State Indicator: Green LED
Protection Circuit: Integrated safety circuit protects battery and device
Overheat Protection: Operating at max output the battery will not overheat, this is part of the protection circuit.
Other Safety Protections: Protects against Overload, Leakage, Short Circuit, Over Voltage, & High Temperature
Certifications: IEC 62133, CE, FCC, PSE, UN38.3, RoHS, REACH
Operating Temperature Rage: -20c -> 60c, (-4F-> 140F)
Self-Discharge: The dormant / self discharge characteristics of Pale Blue batteries are very low. This is one of the advantages of a lithium ion battery with a control circuit, vs an alkaline or NiMh battery, where the cell discharges directly into the circuit (no control circuit). The battery life in dormant mode depends partly on the environment. High ambient temperatures, and higher humidity, increases the internal drain. But in normal circumstances a battery installed in a device, like a door lock, will last ~12 months.
Cells Per Battery:1
Lithium Content: 0.225g
Individual Battery Weight: 18.6g
Origin: Designed in U.S.A Assembled in China
Free domestic shipping on orders $49 & Up
- 30 day return limit on all orders
- Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Alaska and Hawaii at this time due to recent changes in shipping regulations. Please sign up for our newsletter to be informed when that changes.
- We are not currently shipping internationally. To get updates on when we will be shipping to your region sign up for our newsletter!
- At Paleblue, we stand behind the quality of our products with a limited lifetime warranty, covering manufacturing defects and failures during normal use. Learn More
See how they work
Fast USB charging with better performance & less waste*
*Compared to traditional single use alkaline batteries & packaging
Paleblue vs. Alkaline vs. NiMh
See what makes Paleblue different than the 'usual' batteries.
Cost Per Use*: $0.07
Fast USB Charging
Cost Per Use*: $1.00
Cost Per Use*: $0.05
Slow Bulky Charger
Industry-leading charge time.
With our advanced lithium rechargeable technology, Paleblue batteries charge up to 10x faster than conventional rechargeable batteries.
Thank you this will save my family hundreds of dollars a year
The batteries worked as expected and when one was defective PaleBlue promptly replaced it.
I got these hoping they would be as good as non-rechargeable batteries. They are 100% better! They last a really long time. I had "regular" batteries in a trail cam and they lasted a day and a half. The Rechargeable Batteries lasted four days and still had some power left. I can not recommend these enough! These are going to all family members as gifts. Do not hesitate in purchasing them. They are really worth it.
The best rechargeable batteries on the market. Easy to use USB cables. Include these on charging day (that day every two weeks when you charge all your electronics.
easy to charge
Charged For Life
Limited Lifetime Warranty
on all order over $50
within 30 days of purchase
1% Donated Annually
One Percent For The Planet Member