*Based on 100 uses
D USB-C Rechargeable Batteries
• Designed to outperform alkaline batteries
• Fast charging with a USB-C port on each battery
• Easy to use included charging cable can charge 4 batteries at once
• Each Paleblue battery can prevent up to 1,000 single use batteries from being thrown away
- 2 Paleblue D Batteries
- 1 Charging Cable
- 4 Paleblue D Batteries
- 2 Charging Cables
- 6 Paleblue D Batteries
- 3 Charging Cables
All packaging is curb recyclable. Storage cases are included for all batteries.
Capacity: 5000 mAh
Charge Time:3.5 hours (depending on charger specifications)
Cycle Rating: 1000+ Cycles
Charging Cable:1 USB to 2 Micro USB
Charge State Indicator: Green LED
Protection Circuit:Integrated safety circuit protects battery and device
Overheat Protection:Operating at max output the battery will not overheat, this is part of the protection circuit.
Other Safety Protections:Protects against Overload, Leakage, Short Circuit, Over Voltage, & High Temperature
Certifications:IEC 62133, CE, FCC, PSE, UN38.3, RoHS, REACH
Operating Temperature Rage:-20c -> 60c, (-4F-> 140F)
Self-Discharge: The dormant / self discharge characteristics of Pale Blue batteries are very low. This is one of the advantages of a lithium ion battery with a control circuit, vs an alkaline or NiMh battery, where the cell discharges directly into the circuit (no control circuit). The battery life in dormant mode depends partly on the environment. High ambient temperatures, and higher humidity, increases the internal drain. But in normal circumstances a battery installed in a device, like a door lock, will last ~12 months.
Cells Per Battery: 3
Individual Battery Weight: 74g
Origin: Designed in U.S.A Assembled in China
Free domestic shipping on orders $49 & Up
- 30 day return limit on all orders
- Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Alaska and Hawaii at this time due to recent changes in shipping regulations. Please sign up for our newsletter to be informed when that changes.
- We are not currently shipping internationally. To get updates on when we will be shipping to your region sign up for our newsletter!
- At Paleblue, we stand behind the quality of our products with a limited lifetime warranty, covering manufacturing defects and failures during normal use. Learn More
See how they work
Fast USB charging with better performance & less waste*
*Compared to traditional single use alkaline batteries & packaging
Paleblue vs. Alkaline vs. NiMh
See what makes Paleblue different than the 'usual' batteries.
Cost Per Use*: $0.07
Fast USB Charging
Cost Per Use*: $1.00
Cost Per Use*: $0.05
Slow Bulky Charger
Industry-leading charge time.
With our advanced lithium rechargeable technology, Paleblue batteries charge up to 10x faster than conventional rechargeable batteries.
I confess I have not used these D batteries yet, but I most certainly HAVE used their AA, AAA and 9-volt batteries, and they are terrific. I put two AAs in my beard trimmer, and they have been running strong and powerful for a ridiculously long amount of time! Have not yet had to recharge them once. And if they truly deliver as many charges as promised, I'll die before they do. Highly recommended.
Easy to charge...
In general I like the D Cell batteries. They are easy to recharge and pretty convenient.
Some things could be improved.
1. The amount of time they work in my shower radio is very short compared to regular alkaline D Cells, Way less than 1/2 the time. I have to always watch for the low battery signal on th radio so that I can get them recharged right away otherwise it will just not turn on the next time, whereas regular D Cell will work for a while if I turn the volume down.
2. The little pop-up for the charging connections seems kind of cheap. It would be nice if they were just built in like the AA cells.
My kids have been getting a lot of use out of the D batteries with the Hot Wheels tracks! Now they can play as long as they want!
Replace the D Batteries on your rowing machine now with these. They last longer and you'll never have to dispose of those bulky single use D Batteries again.
Charged For Life
Limited Lifetime Warranty
on all order over $50
within 30 days of purchase
1% Donated Annually
One Percent For The Planet Member