*Based average AA battery prices and 100 uses.
• Designed to outperform alkaline batteries
• Fast charging with a USB-C port on each battery
• Easy to use included charging cable can charge 4 batteries at once
• Each Paleblue battery can prevent up to 1,000 single use batteries from being thrown away
(4) Paleblue AA Batteries
(4) Paleblue AAA Batteries
(2) Paleblue 9V Batteries
(2) Paleblue D Batteries
(2) Paleblue C Batteries
(2) 4-to-1 Charging Cables
(3) 2-to-1 Charging Cables
All packaging is curb recyclable. Storage cases are included for all batteries.
Power [W-h]: (AA: 2.25W-h) (AAA: 0.675W-h) (9V: 0.45 W-h) (D: 7.5W-h)
Voltage: (AA,AAA,D: 1.5V) (9V: 9V)
Capacity: (AA: 1560mAh) (AAA: 600mAh) (9V: 500mAh) (D: 5000mAh)
Charge Time: (AA: Under 1 hour) (AAA: 1 Hour) (9V: 1 Hour) (D: 3.25 Hours)Depending on charger specifications.Cycle Rating: 1000+ Cycles
Charging Cable: 1 USB to USB-C, 1 USB to 2 USB-C
Charge State Indicator: Red Green LED
Protection Circuit: Integrated safety circuit protects battery and device
Overheat Protection: Operating at max output the battery will not overheat, this is part of the protection circuit.
Other Safety Protections: Protects against Overload, Leakage, Short Circuit, Over Voltage, & High Temperature
Certifications: IEC 62133, CE, FCC, PSE, UN38.3, RoHS, REACH
Operating Temperature Rage: -20c -> 60c, (-4F-> 140F)
Self-Discharge: The dormant / self discharge characteristics of Pale Blue batteries are very low. This is one of the advantages of a lithium ion battery with a control circuit, vs an alkaline or NiMh battery, where the cell discharges directly into the circuit (no control circuit). The battery life in dormant mode depends partly on the environment. High ambient temperatures, and higher humidity, increases the internal drain. But in normal circumstances a battery installed in a device, like a door lock, will last ~12 months.
Cells Per Battery: (AA,AAA: 1) (9V: 2) (D: 3)
Lithium Content: (AA: 0.165g) (AAA: 0.054g) (9V: 0.3g) (D: 0.54g)
Individual Battery Weight: (AA: 17.5g) (AAA: 7g) (9V: 28g) (D: 74g)
Origin: Designed in U.S.A Assembled in China
Free domestic shipping on orders $49 & Up
- 30 day return limit on all orders
- Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to Alaska and Hawaii at this time due to recent changes in shipping regulations. Please sign up for our newsletter to be informed when that changes.
- We are not currently shipping internationally. To get updates on when we will be shipping to your region sign up for our newsletter!
- At Paleblue, we stand behind the quality of our products with a limited lifetime warranty, covering manufacturing defects and failures during normal use. Learn More
See how they work
Fast USB charging with better performance & less waste*
*Compared to traditional single use alkaline batteries & packaging
Paleblue vs. Alkaline vs. NiMh
See what makes Paleblue different than the 'usual' batteries.
Cost Per Use*: $0.07
Fast USB Charging
Cost Per Use*: $1.00
Cost Per Use*: $0.05
Slow Bulky Charger
Industry-leading charge time.
With our advanced lithium rechargeable technology, Paleblue batteries charge up to 10x faster than conventional rechargeable batteries.
Charged For Life
Limited Lifetime Warranty
on all order over $50
within 30 days of purchase
1% Donated Annually
One Percent For The Planet Member